Benefits of Ground Transportation vs. Drawbacks of Car Rental
The first thing that people do while planning on a trip is to look for flights and calculate airfares. Although it might be true that air travel is a faster mode of communication, however, you maybe missing out on a lot of stuff. Seasoned travellers usually believe that travelling on a flight causes missing out on a lot of adventure. Also a flight travel is super hectic, believe it or not. There are innumerable car rentals and limo services available in case one wants to avail ground transportation.
Here are some reasons mentioned about why ground transport may be more beneficial-
- The scenic beauty- while travelling by a plane, there is not much scenic beauty to appreciate. There is actually nothing particularly exciting about a view from a plane. Travelling by land, one can experience the beauty of the Earth and observe so many different towns and cities passing by. It is a different experience altogether. One can stop at interesting towns or may encounter interesting places to visit. With ground transportation services one can relax and let go of the stress to enjoy the experiences.
- Bonding with friends- travelling together is an amazing way to bond with your friends or partner. Travelling by ground transportation with friends is even more exciting whereby innovating new games or singing songs and making new experiences.
- Easier and much less stressful- there is no doubt that travelling by a ground car rental service is much less stressful because all that one has to do is to sit and relax. No missing of flight or loss of baggage or reaching the airport hours earlier.
- The best part about ground transport is one can define their route and with the help of GPS, reach their destination.
- Renting a car is also comparatively cheaper.
However here are some disadvantages of ground travel and car rentals too-
- There is always a risk of accidents and technical failure or a car breakdown which is comparatively less in air transport or other public transport.
- Rental companies usually have a mileage limit. If one exceeds the limits, they might need to pay penalties that are defined by these companies.
- Another drawback of car rentals is that the car is to be returned at the same place it was delivered, a happening of otherwise would require some amount of penalty.
- The car rentals might get really costly if there occurs a hike in the price of gas and gas prices keep changing constantly.
- One important issue of ground transport is the traffic. There are lots or traffic congestions on the busy routes due to increased number of cars. This is one most irritating part of ground transport; even small distances might take hours to reach.
- The car rental companies are very particular about how their cars are returned and in case of problems with the bodywork or even any inner work, the car rentals may charge penalties.
There are more advantages that disadvantages and as discussed, ground transportation is better that air transportation. However renting a car would require a lot of responsibility because one would have to take proper care of the car. Public transports on the other hand are an easier option.http://www.ladla.net/transport/benefits-of-ground-transportation-vs-drawbacks-of-car-rental/http://i1.wp.com/www.ladla.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/li4.jpg?fit=800%2C443http://i1.wp.com/www.ladla.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/li4.jpg?resize=150%2C150Transport