TOP THINGS TO DO IN AURORA, Illinois
Aurora a city in US state of Illinois is a suburb of Chicago. Being the second most populated city in the Illinois and 114th most populated city in US, Aurora enjoys much attention from tourist all around the world. The city is famous for many things and is situated at Fox River. It will be better idea to have your luxury aurora rental car booked in advance, so you can get you rental book with RideCar Limousine as it offers wide range of fleets in affordable price.
If you have a future plan to visit this city, top things places to go there are following:
- Parks: Aurora got some best parks of all kinds. The Phillips Zoo Park in Aurora is a great place for children as well as adults. Wildlife can be experienced there for free. For young visitors they have a Kids Zone. Splash Country Water Park is another place to have a fun filled watery day in Aurora. Splash Water Park have a lazy river stretched for over 1000 feet. If you are a nature lover then Red Oak Nature Centre is another park from where you can get a view of best scenes of Illinois.
- Museums: Aurora has a great history when it comes to museums, Aurora Regional Fire Museum is an ancient one. The museum educates people about fire service and fire safety with some fun activities too. SciTech Hands-on Museum is a complete package of experiencing science, maths, and physics under one roof. There are almost 150 technical activities for visitors.
- Entertainment: Aurora’s entertainment history has a major part of Wayne’s World; a film shot in Aurora. So of you have watched this movie, surely you can find places that are shown in movie such as White Castle. The Paramount Theatre is also a big name in Aurora when it comes to entertainment.
- First Fridays In Downtown Aurora: Aurora downtown organizes first Fridays that are Friday evenings filled with excitement and fun on first Fridays of every month. The Friday night gave music, dance, art, performances and beverages all for FREE! What could be more attractive than this for locals as well as tourists?
- Restaurants: As people who travels loves to eat too, so all the tourists if you are visiting Aurora some of the best eateries there are: Ach-N-Lou’s Pizza Pub; a place for pizza lovers. Their pizza is a perfect thin crust American style pizza. If you have cravings for Italian food then Luigi’s House is a must go. If you want to have a breakfast that will refresh you for the whole day, head to north side of Aurora that is Ari’s Kitchen; best thing about this eatery is that they have their own made jams and butter. For people who loves Asian food they can head to Omango; a perfect Asian cuisine with chutneys and homemade tandoors.
Above are some of the top things to do in Aurora, Illinois. It is a city which is a must visit if you live in US or planning a holiday to US. From museums to parks and from restaurants to events you can have it all there.http://www.ladla.net/travel-places/top-things-to-do-in-aurora-illinois/http://www.ladla.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/AURORA.jpghttp://www.ladla.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/AURORA-150x150.jpgTravel Places